INTERNATIONAL SMALL PACKAGE EXPRESS SERVICE
Get global goods from point A to point B in a hurry with Equation. Our express service is designed to help make international shipping easy through world-class handling, express delivery and specialized processes. We provide maximum reliability and performance to suit your most urgent shipping requirements.
View our rates.
Equation offers a variety of features to help ensure you receive the most seamless, convenient service possible. Here's what you'll get:
Top Priority, Top Benefits
Equation customers receive the highest boarding priority of Delta Cargo services, and there's no pre-booking required for parcels up to 45 kg per piece and 300 kg per air waybill. With airport-to-airport service and fast connection times, we've got you – and your package – covered from takeoff to touchdown.
A Growing Global Network
As a founding member of the SkyTeam® global alliance, Delta and our partners provide service to the largest network in the world, with more than 904 destinations and 13,200 daily flights to 177 countries worldwide. No matter where you're shipping to, we'll help you get it there quickly and reliably.
With Equation, you get our flight-specific commitment backed by a service level guarantee of 100% of freight charges for 100 kg or less, and 50% for 101 kg and above, up to $3,000 USD per air waybill.**
- Dimensions must not exceed 90 linear inches (length + width + height) and the weight must not exceed 45 kilograms (100 pounds) per piece and/or 300 kilograms (661 pounds) per air waybill.
- The dimensions (length x width x height) must not exceed aircraft limitations or the maximum weight of 45 kilograms.
- The maximum liability is $1,250.00 USD per piece or the value declared, whichever is less.
- Service Level Guarantee, when booked electronically, is 100% of total freight charges for 100 kilograms or less and 50% for 101 kilograms and above. Does not include declared value fees. Maximum refund is $3,000.00 USD. Service level guarantee does not apply when a truck is involved in the routing. An electronic booking is required to qualify for the guarantee.**
- Individual carrier restrictions (e.g., size, weight, specific commodities, cities served) shall apply when transportation is routed on Delta Connection® carriers.
- The following commodities may not be accepted as Equation:
- DG Explosives Class 1
- DG Corrosive Class 8
- Human Remains
- Noxious Cargo
- Valuable Cargo
- DG Radioactive Class 7
- Hatching Eggs
- Live Animals
- Equation shipments are limited to 45 kgs per piece and 300 kgs per air waybill.
Acceptance and Recovery Times
- Shipments must be accepted and processed at the local cargo facility by the cutoff time of 90 minutes prior to scheduled flight departure. We recommend arriving at least 90 minutes before this cutoff time to ensure all inspections and acceptance procedures are completed.
- Equation shipments are available for pickup within 90 minutes* of actual flight arrival.
- Dangerous goods not listed as restricted may be tendered as Equation. Please allow extra time when checking in if your shipments contain hazardous material or other special commodities.
- All dangerous goods shipments must be tendered at least 150 minutes prior to the scheduled flight's departure time.
- For more information, please contact your local Delta Cargo Sales representative.
- Each piece of the shipment must be legibly marked with the name and address of the shipper and consignee. Old labels and markings must be completely removed. International air waybills must be typed. All applicable government-regulated documentation must be completed and included with the shipment.
* Recovery time does not include time required for Customs clearance.
** To qualify for the service level guarantee, shipments must be booked electronically (excludes email) prior to acceptance. Service level guarantee does not include fees and surcharges, and does not apply to delays/cancellations due to weather, mechanical, or situations beyond the control of Delta Air Lines. Certain additional restrictions may apply.