DOMESTIC SMALL PACKAGE EXPRESS SERVICE
When you need things in a hurry, there's DASH – Delta Cargo's premium domestic service for small packages. With the highest boarding priority and fastest transit times of any Delta Cargo product, you can rest assured you're getting the best service we offer. And it's available throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands on all Delta mainline flights, as well as our Delta Connection® network.*
View our rates.
All our DASH shipments do not require pre-booking and enjoy the following benefits:
Our team provides personalized service throughout your package's journey – from booking to boarding to recovery. Plus, you'll receive airport-to-airport service with the highest boarding priority and fast connections.
Extensive Domestic Network
Same-day delivery just got a whole lot easier. Choose from more than 240 destinations and a convenient flight schedule that departs throughout the day.
100% Service-Level Guarantee
We guarantee your shipment will arrive within one (1) hour of the originally scheduled flight, or we will refund 100% of the freight charges, up to $750 per air waybill.**
Delta Cargo now offers GPS On-Demand service, providing real-time tracking and monitoring for your critical shipments. GPS tracking provides an extra layer of reliability throughout the shipment lifecycle with monitoring available on deltacargo.com. This is available on-demand at a cost of $25 per device (one-way lease) for shipments that originate in ATL, CVG, DTW, LAX, LGA, MCI, MEM, MSP, SEA, SFO, SLC, STL and TPA.
- Dimensions must not exceed 90 linear inches (length + width + height) and the weight may not exceed 100 lbs per piece and/or 1000 lbs per air waybill.
- DASH shipments consist of a single piece. Two or more pieces securely fastened together in one bundle shall be considered as one piece, provided the bundle does not exceed Delta's size and weight restrictions.
- DASH shipments containing dangerous goods shall not be tendered for interline transport.
- All DASH shipments require pre-payment at origin station.
Acceptance, Drop-Off and Recovery Times
- Shipments must be accepted and processed at the local cargo facility by the cutoff time of 60 minutes prior to scheduled flight departure. We recommend arriving at least 60 minutes before this cutoff time to ensure all inspections and acceptance procedures are completed.
- DASH shipments can be dropped off at either your local DASH facility (located near the terminal), Delta Cargo facility, or for Delta Connection markets, at the airport ticket counter.
- Special DASH facilities are available in Atlanta, Chicago – ORD, Washington, DC – DCA, Detroit, Minneapolis, and Los Angeles.
- DASH shipments are available for pickup within 60 minutes of actual flight arrival.
- Dangerous goods and other special commodities including live animals may be accepted as DASH. Please allow extra time when checking in if shipments contain hazardous material or other special commodities.
- All dangerous goods shipments other than dry ice must be accepted at a cargo facility and tendered at least 90 minutes prior to the scheduled flight's departure time.
- DASH shipments containing a Human Organ for Transplant (HOT) are accepted at Delta Cargo offices and certain approved ticket counter locations only. These specialized shipments do not require an advanced booking; however, they do require advanced fax notification to our Operations Control Center to ensure all applicable operational areas are notified as part of the Lifeguard process.
- For more information, please contact your local Delta Cargo Sales representative.
- Shipments must be clearly labeled with the name and address of the shipper and consignee. Old labels and markings must be completely removed.
- All DASH shipments destined for San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU) should be accompanied by a copy the Commercial Invoice which states the value of the shipment
* Shipments traveling on Delta Connection flights are subject to carrier, door, and weight limitations.
** To qualify for the service level guarantee, shipments must be booked electronically (excludes email) prior to acceptance. Service level guarantee does not include fees and surcharges, and does not apply to delays/cancellations due to weather, mechanical, or situations beyond the control of Delta Air Lines. Certain additional restrictions may apply.