Choose eBooking and be Entered to Win Airline Tickets!
Delta Cargo invites you to submit an eBooking at DeltaCargo.com during the month of December, and not only will you enjoy the benefits of booking online, but you will also be entered to win airline tickets.
Why eBooking? When you book online, you can get immediate confirmation for bookings within 14 days and submit booking requests beyond 14 days, manage and update shipments, create templates to streamline the booking process – all without the assistance of an agent.
There are three ways for you to be entered:
· Entry via tendered freight: U.S.-based customers with a valid Delta Cargo account number who submit and tender bookings electronically via DeltaCargo.com, CPS or direct connect in December will automatically receive an entry into the sweepstakes for every eligible shipment.
· Entry via online registration: U.S.-based customers with a valid Delta Cargo account number who completes the Online Registration Form in December will automatically receive an entry into the sweepstakes (one entry per registered participant).
· Entry via Contact Us: U.S.-based customers with a valid Delta Cargo account number who completes the Contact Us Form in December will automatically receive an entry into the sweepstakes. Entrants must submit their account number with the Area set to Online Assistance and enter “Sweepstakes entry only” in the Comments section. One entry per registered participant.
Two lucky winners will be randomly selected to win a pair of roundtrip tickets.
Let the electronic booking begin! Click here for complete details about this sweepstakes.
Delta Cargo introduces IATA’s single process eAWB
Delta Cargo is pleased to announce the introduction of IATA’s single process eAWB to customers. With this new process, customers will no longer need to keep track of countries that require paper air waybills (AWB). They can now transmit electronic data for 100% of their shipments - regardless of the routing - and tender cargo without a paper AWB.
To take advantage of this new program, follow these simple steps:
· Join the IATA Multilateral Agreement for international shipments
· Contact either your sales representative or Delta’s eCommerce department to determine a preferred communication method for sending electronic data (FWB)
We are excited about the opportunity to partner with our customers to continue to be a leader in support of IATA’s efreight initiative. Eliminating paper modernizes our business and provides efficiencies across the supply chain. The eAWB is the first step in transitioning to efreight.
Delta Cargo offers customers additional options for tracking shipments
Delta Cargo is pleased to announce that we have been approved to carry the Sendum PT300 and Sendum PT300D GPS devices. This brings the total number of approved devices for carriage to eight, allowing our customers additional options when choosing a tracking device. Please visit our GPS services page to learn more about these and other products.